Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Teacher Orientation!

This week I've been SO extremely busy getting ready for my students to come on Monday! I will do a classroom walk through SOON! It's still coming together! :)

This week, I have had New Teacher Orientation! It's been so helpful and beneficial to the new staff members to the district. There are quite a few new teachers. The meetings had a ton of new staff members! I even saw a few familiar faces from last school year and the year before. Everyone was congratulating each other and so excited to start teaching.

They had a few veteran staff members share some tips for us and during their speeches they shared many stories and experiences that have had throughout their teacher careers so far. I think I got the goosebumps three times because the stories were just absolutely so rewarding and touched my heart.

The other week when I met the rest of the first grade staff members that I would be working with, this is what I wore:

Sequin Striped Tee from Old Navy similar to this for $19.94.
Black Cardigan from TJ Maxx similar to this for 
Red Pants from Stitch Fix similar to these for $34.94.
Bow Flip Flops from Poshmark similar to these for $12.99.


I hope you all are having a fabulous week!! :)


6 comments:

  1. So exciting to get your our elementary classroom! You looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until you show us your new classroom! I love the red you added to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I like that I can actually see myself wearing every outfit you put together.

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be SO excited!! Love this outfit, cute and "classy" of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the new position and new classroom my friend! I'm so happy for you! you are truly inspiring! makes me want to obtain my teaching credentials and be a teacher like you :) lol i'm always changing my mind on careers. But truly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete